AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Public law is the legal branch responsible for regulating relations between private users or companies and public bodies.
In the Public Law Specialization Area of HE Lawyers we have great professionals who perform the tasks of legal advice in this branch. We cover different issues such as regulatory in different sectors of activity, administrative procurement, public administrations and enterprises, agrifood law or aid and subsidies.
- Regulatory issues of the different sectors of activity, in particular liberalized markets such as telecommunications and audiovisual, energy, transport, natural resources, health and care, postal, gambling and leisure, etc.
- Administrative recruitment.
- Public administrations and enterprises.
- Administrative activity, in particular of public service, sanctioning and expropriation.
- Goods of Public Administrations.
- Patrimonial responsibility of public administrations.
- Agrifood law.
- Administrative and contentious-administrative resources.
- Aid and grants.