AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Labour law is a branch that refers to the legal rules and principles that aim to protect the relationship established by a worker who performs his duties freely, as an employed person or in relation to dependency and in return for certain considerations.
At HE Lawyers we have a law department specialized in all matters related to Labour Law and Social Security. Our team, led by the Area Partner, Tomás Aguilera, responds to any problems related to the company’s industrial relations area. All this under the principles of immediacy, efficiency and technical-legal excellence as fundamental pillars.
- Continued employment advice on all those issues and incidents that may arise in the field of industrial relations.
- Assistance and legal representation in all kinds of judicial proceedings before the Social Order and the Administrative Litigation Order for those matters of a labour nature that require it (Labour Inspectorate, Social Security, etc.).
- Termination of contracts and sanctioning power.
- Advice on the implementation of collective measures.
- Preparation, negotiation and implementation of Collective Agreements.
- Preparation, negotiation and implementation of Equality Plans and Harassment Protocols.
- Measures on the reconciliation of family and work life.
- Advice on social security issues.
- Advice and assistance to the labour Inspectorate.
- Advice on occupational safety and hygiene.
- Drafting and review of job offers, job applications, employment contracts or specific clauses thereof.
- Implementation of internal policies or codes of conduct.
- Advice on the individualized implementation of variable remuneration systems.