BANK AND FINANCIAL LAW
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Financial Law is the branch of public law that regulates financial activities in terms of obtaining income and incurring expenses.
In the Banking and Financial Law Specialization Area of HE Lawyers we cover different legal advice actions: financing, pre-insolvency, advice to investment services companies, financial regulation, private placements and capital market advice.
- Syndicated loans.
- Financing for business purchase (“Leveraged Finance”).
- Project Finance.
- Structured financing (“Asset Finance”):
- Railway Material
- Advice on banking to companies.
- Royal Guarantees.
- Including Guarantees and Bonds.
- Debt refinancing.
ADVICE TO INVESTMENT FIRMS
- Rules of conduct.
- MiFiD regulatory compliance.
- Contractual formalization.
- Financial instruments.
- Relationships with CNMV.
- Rules of conduct and transparency of operations with customers.
- Weighting of risk operations.
- Relations with Bank of Spain.
PRIVATE PLACEMENTS AND CAPITAL MARKET ADVICE